1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

met someone

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by twixy30, Feb 23, 2009.

1. twixy30

(&&&):help:astonished:k i go to a college near where i live and i met this girl. i asked if she wanted to hang out but because she works for the school we cant date we really are not to hang out but we do when staff are gone i really like here but i am afraid she will loose her job if they find out we are friend and i think most of its because she is a cop so what should i do.

2. Sarah

ummmmm. idk tats a hard call. mayb try for a while. dont hang out around school if u guys hav time to. ummm idk tats the best i can think of

3. biisme

How much longer are you going to be going to this college?

4. stilsurchin

stilsurchin Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Can't you meet off campus somewhere and on her days off? I don't think her being a cop is really the reason with today's anti discrimination laws. I would suggest seeing each other on a day off, far away from the college and sitting down over lunch and having a nice long talk. Make sure you're on the same page and headed in the same direction. Talk and then talk some more......

5. twixy30

we have spent some time together but she is so freaked that she will get seen by someone at school and the last thing i want is for her to loose her job because we hang im not sure if she like me like a grilfriend but she does know that i do like her though I have about 2 more years left of school.

6. crystaltriforce

you should check the schools rulebook and see if it realy will get her fired if she's dateing you.

7. twixy30

never thought about that i will have to do that thanks

8. The Enigma

The Enigma Guest

That and she is smart to avoid attention...it can mean the loss of a job. Especially if the media gets ahold of it...but your first message was hard to decipher so I may have things a little mixed up.