1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

chelsea

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Sarah, Feb 23, 2009.

1. Sarah

idk which this shud go under so i put it under chit chat and this... lol

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

today i went to school. everyone said my hair cut was really cute.

buuuuuuut in the morning i saw Chelsea(my HUGE crush) she told me tat my hair cut was hot..... :icon_redflol. i didnt really care wat everyone else thought after tat. they cud hav said tat i lookd lik a freaky dwarf crossdresser for all i care, all i thought about was wat she said..... :icon_redfnd after tat i saw her EVERYWHERE it was so wierd. usually i only see her lik at least once a week, last week i didnt see her at ALL. but today i saw her SEVEN times. its was crazy!! i was so happy!!! nd every time i saw her she lookd at me nd smiled really big... :icon_bigglol. im probably reading to much into this, but it just made me really happy

nd i had really long dream about her..................(not sexual :rolleyes:cuz i kn someone on here was thinking tat....lol no offense)

2. stilsurchin

stilsurchin Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Sarah, it's great to see you up and happy about yourself. I'll bet your new haircut is totally awesome and I glad to hear so many people liked it. That's great about Chelsea. Just keep letting the friendship grow and see where it goes. Be the kind, sweet girl you are and I think you'll charm her off her feet. Remember that a friendship is everything.(*hug*)

3. Sarah

omg!! i just totally freakd out. idk if shes single. im so not sure right now!! cuz lik she postd on her status
    chelsea-say tat ull stay--- mood:comittted
    nd on her myspace as her headline is says "because she knows how to make me smile" but then it says shes single im so confused. totally mixd messages. i really just wanna b her friend right now but u kno i cant hope to be more, u get wat im saying right?:help::help::help::bang::bang::bang:

4. stilsurchin

stilsurchin Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Absolutely. Do you think she may be talking about you? Either way sarah, if she is a friend that you can talk to and laugh with, ain't that a good start? You hang in there sweetheart....

5. Sarah

:slight_smile: thanks. idk...mayb shes talk bout me? but idk....L= ur really cool u know tat?^

6. stilsurchin

stilsurchin Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    ur pretty cool yourself. have a good night's sleep. we'll talk at you tomorrow. have a good day a school and Walk Proud

7. Sarah

lol. will do!

8. stilsurchin

stilsurchin Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Sarah! So how did everything go with Chelsea today? Hopefully great and hope your day at school was better. Gotta log off pretty soon and off to bed. If you don't hear back from me tonite, I'll talk to you tomorrow. Have a good sleep and a good day at school...

9. Sarah

lol. Well I was on a field trip for art all day. We went to a modern art museum. So I didn't get to see her or talk to her. I was thinking of going to the tennis courts after school, because she practices there and we got back before all the practices were over. But I had to walk to my parents gym so I could go home. Well have a good nights sleep!

10. stilsurchin

stilsurchin Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    nite, sarah....hope you can see here tomorrow.....sleep tite

11. Sarah

I saw her today twice. Ummmm. I think yesterday I did something on the computer. I was half asleep and I was on myspace. Well, I looked at my messages and I sent Chelsea a message saying: hey.......um i hav a question------chelsea? can i talk to sometime???? lik honest to god talk to you???? about some....stuff?? *unsure smille*

That's exactly what I said. And today when I saw her she came up to me and said "Is there something you wanted to talk about??" and I was kind of confused. And I was going to GSA today. I kind of blew her off. She doesn't go to GSA that often anymore. So when I saw her come in. I was totally paniced. She talked to some of her friends for a while, then she came to me and said "Hey, you ok?" and I wanted so bad to talk to her, but I just froze and couldn't say ANYTHING and just nodded

UUUUGGGHHHH!! I hate how hard it is for me to find words to say when I'm TRYING to talk to her!!!

12. twixy30

keep your head up and just talk your time you are young and it not like you are not friends take thing slow and thing will work out for the good you will have time to get to talk to her you are going to school together just have some fun being friends. ok

13. stilsurchin

stilsurchin Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hi Sarah. Twix has a good point. Maybe you and Chels can go for a walk where you're away from everyone and sit down and have a good talk. Let her know that sometimes you have a problem explaining your feelings and take it slow. It will evolve, just give it a chance, sweetheart.....stay strong and Proud.

14. Sarah

Thanks Twix and stilsurchin(lol I just realized I don't know your name....) I'd like to talk to her alone sometime, but she's always around a bunch of people. She knows just about EVERYONE. And I don't want to pull her away from them. You know?