1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Confused af

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by OtherMe, Apr 30, 2016.

1. OtherMe

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Hey, pre warning - contains expletive, sorry
    So from the title, I'm just generally confused about my sexuality atm and its really fucking annoying. So I've been having feelings towards guys for the past 5 years or so and have begun to have crushes on some of my male friends in school, but it's kinda hard to say but I don't want to be gay, I'm not homophobic or anything but just I've always wanted to grow up and get like married to a woman and have a family ( cringe I know) and I get people will say that you can still have kids if your gay but I feel like it's just not the same ( really hope no one's offended by this if so really sorry). So yeah what do I do? Am I bi? I mean I like girls too but idk I'm around guys a lot more (my schools all boys), yeah I'm confused af rn.
    Thanks for reading, thanks for replying (if you decide to)
    -OtherMe

2. Connorcode

Connorcode Guest

I think it takes a while for you to get to know who you are - your sexuality and the like. So don't worry for now. Just see how everything goes. Chances are you won't get married until your late 20s, so you have over a decade to work out your sexuality before you settle down fully and have kids.
    If you realise you are gay, then you'll have to come to terms with that, but if you're bi or straight, then that's that and your worries were for nothing.
    So wait: you'll leave your all boys school, begin to mix with ever more people, male and female, and you'll be able to work out your sexuality.

No offense taken at all; hope you found my advice helpful.