1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help :S

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Ralphtruco, Feb 25, 2009.

1. Ralphtruco

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    so ... i have been having some problems wich i have talked with an user already here so im just pasting it xDD (too lazy ._.)
    so well theres two major thing that been bothering me lately...
    1- Well up until everthing was "happy" until i went out whit my male best friend to go buy something... when we were on our way home we had to take the metro..and it was very crowded so we had to stand like less than and inch apart from each other...when he was standing next to me all i could think was "i want to hold him... i want to kiss him"...wich is weid cos i NEVER seen him in that way (the problem is not that i fell in love with a guy... the prob is that i fell for HIM)
    2- 2 years ago i had (hope that i can say have) a girl best friend (my firts REAL love) who was the first person that came out to me (shes bi), but sadly she dint pass the year and had to repeat it...well anyway we promise that no matter what we will stay friends...wich we did until like,last year. this year she ._. really changed, and i had a conversation with her in wich she implied that we werent even friends...

this part make not make sense without what the user sayed xD (go to my profile if you want to know what he said o,o)

no it wasnt long xD mine was..
    yeah he has know that im bi for like o_o a year or so (xD he was the boyfriend of my girl-friend while i was in love with her) and ._. i dont think it just a crush... i think i love him T.T cos i dont know ._. im thinking about him the same way i did back when i was in love with her...and i dont wanna tell him cos he knew a guy that also loved him and that because of that he did stuff wich maked him to not being friends (well he also had a litlle help from me on that ._.), waa i just cant stop thinking about him ._.
    and my girl-friend well... i can understand that she does not hang out as often with us... our promotion will leave in about a year and then she will be all alone ._. but that she almost never ever comes to see us D:?! and on top on that she a completely diferent person now... shes all "popular" and stuff ... waa....
    i just wished that for once i fell in love with the right person ._.

so... waa...D: any sugestions? or o.o something?

2. The Enigma

The Enigma Guest

So...kinda lost here.

Are you saying you are afraid of making any moves on him because you might ruin your friendship?

3. jangel

Just a suggestion, feel this guy out first. It is a really thin line between friends and more...Being gay I found that I wanted more with my friends that were girls when I was your age but....they weren't gay. Be his friend, talk to him about whether he is even questioning his sexuality and how open he is to the idea of being with another man. If he is not ....well there is your answer....any pushing further from you may cause a strain on your friendship. It is very natural for you to feel that way towards your guy friends but you need to be careful and really don't hit on anyone too openly until you know where they stand...it can get you into trouble..I can name five people at least that I know who have been in fights/assaulted for being too forward with someone who is not of the same sexuality. Try talking to him, take it slow, and best of luck