1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

split personality

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by New Camo Daz, Feb 25, 2009.

1. New Camo Daz

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    hi everyone
    um yeah im like reaching boiling point in my life now. il explain
    Im one of those guys that just sits at the back of the classroom doing his work quietly but the thing is im like totally different outside school. Outside school im a very easily wound up person that always talks, swears etc. But inside school im the opposite. Now my school aint bad its just that im the smart kid always placed with the disobedient retards so everday iget these people takin the piss outa me and shit. Seriously 1 day im like just gonna not be able to take it and fly off the handle.
    So yeah rant over any advice?

2. biisme

Find a way to tell them, without flying off the handle and losing your temper, that you don't wan't to be messed with and you'll leave them alone as long as they leave you alone. You don't have anyone that isn't like this in your class, any friends in your class?

3. Blaz

Blaz Guest

Pull a Gandhi. In other words, help them out. If someone drops a pencil, pick it up for them. In my experience, MOST people can be dealt with this way. It tends to lessen the degree of their behavior. Just be a better man.

4. The Enigma

The Enigma Guest

Are they bullying you? If so you should report it. Some people also act differently in school than in other places due to societal pressures...but I'm kinda lost as to whats wrong.