1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Post come out confusion...or am I still in denial?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by AJ2134, May 6, 2016.

1. AJ2134

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hello,

So I came out to my close friends (as not 100% heterosexual, still figuring it out) and family in Novemeber of 2015, everyone was supportive and loving. When I told my close friends a lot of them did not believe me, because I had dated several girls throughout the years and was always very sexually active. Fast forward to April 2016 and I move to a new town and I am neighbors with my friends fiancé's friend. Her and I go for a walk and we chat and I tell her I'm not straight. She comes back to my house and we have a beer on my couch. While she's talking I'm getting the urge to kiss her but I don't because I'm telling myself internally that I shouldn't. I'm also getting slightly aroused by sitting next to her and when she leaves I have legitimate epididymal hypertension (blue balls).

For the past month her and I have been hanging out and hooking up occasionally. After we hooked up the first time she told me she thinks I lied about not being heterosexual. I've read so many articles and forums saying how male bisexuality isn't as legitimate as female bisexuality. I would love to adopt that label if it wasn't for all the negative stigma associated with it. When we hooked up I was able to perform the whole time, performed oral on her etc., and didn't have to think about her being a guy or anything else like that, it was very enjoyable. I can see myself and this girl having a great relationship someday, but I'm so scared that I'm just repressing my sexuality even more and that it will come back to haunt me. Getting THAT aroused while I was sitting next to her completely through a monkey wrench into my thought processes.