1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A hag

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Jack2009, Feb 28, 2009.

1. Jack2009

Jack2009 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I made a tread the other day about a girl I like, and I believe she's what you consider a fag hag. Funny really since she would be the first girl I would go out with. She spends all her time with this guy who is defines a homosexual steriotype (he's okay looking). All her time like in the halls, lunch, everywhere. But he's gay for sure since he hang out with a gay guy last year, and he isn't kissing her or doing anything romantic.

So how do I become best friends with her? Lol, but she's really depressing in a happy way. She smiles about dying and tragedies about life. It comes off as simple talk, like happy chit chat. But she's talking about death. That makes me like her even more, since she's beautiful and blonde and then she's all fiona apple on me.

2. Lizz K

Well maybe start talking to her friend, and there's your in. Or just start talking to her more. I wish I had better advice but I'm right where you're at right now...All I can think of is just putting yourself out there more so at least you can say you tried. =]

3. The Enigma

The Enigma Guest

If they're having lunch together just sit next to them. Be quiet and let them do all the talking. Introduce yourself into the convo slowly and work them over. :slight_smile: But don't be clingy, be very, very casual and nonchalant at first so you don't come off too strong or they might see through you or might speculate falsities bout you.

4. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Approach her the way you'd approach any potential friend. Smile, be friendly, ask questions, and listen. And don't call her "fag hag" - I prefer the term "fairy Mary". :slight_smile:

Lex

5. jotheoneandonly

how do you make assumptions that he and she are gay if they havn't specifically told you?

6. Jack2009

Jack2009 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    When I created the thread I assume, but I use facebook and found out he's gay cause aguy is kissing him. She isn't gay though. (I don't want to date him either)

#6 Jack2009, Mar 1, 2009
    Last edited: Mar 1, 2009