1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm finally "in the closet". I need to figure out my future...

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by zeecoop, May 26, 2016.

1. zeecoop

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Im still not sure if im gay or bi. But i just really wanna meet guys and its killing me.

I never thought of myself as "in the closet"... i just accepted that sexualtiy was a thing and didn't think much of it. Everyone has a sexuality and I have always felt confident to approach and get to know guys... but never to talk about it.

Now though I need to talk about it because i want to discuss things about the future of my life etc. with my mum and brother. but It all starts with the fact that I am going to be getting in relationships with guys and its different to what everyone around me is doing.

#1 zeecoop, May 26, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2016
  2. A Seraphim Moon

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Oh hun~It's not different at all. It's rather quite the contrary! It's exactly the same! ^_^ A relationship is just that, a relationship. You can have a future with the partner the same as all those other couples you see around you.

Don't label if you don't feel the need! What's in a label anyway? They are over rated. Just love, why can't that be a label? I only say I am gay, because most don't understand what I mean. Same with religion, I say Wiccan/Pagan but neither is true. That is an entirely different subject for another time. Back to the topic... I have never successfully been with a woman. But, that does't change the fact that I was 'in' love with a few girls. I even thought and fantasized about them.

I know you are thinking that makes me bi. Not necessarily. Because, I couldn't act on it. But, with men. I have been emotionally, physically, sexually, and irrevocably in love with some men. All levels. Hence, why I say Gay. It doesn't mean that I think about girls or even fantasize about them. Because currently I don't. For me it's whomever strikes my fancy. Today it could be the hot guy at Wal-Mart, tomorrow the guy I saw walking across the street, one of my friends, and the next day it could be a woman. ~_^ That is why I can't say I have a type. Like twink, bear, etc...

The guy at Wal-Mart could have been muscular, the guy walking could have some fluff, and my friend could have a twink like figure. My type, it encompasses all types. Same with my exes. Size, weight, height... They have been as different as the sun and the moon.

I'm not sure of your entire situation. But, don't freight and worry about the small stuff. You'll know when and how you fit much easier than you think if you let go of how it's perceived you should be.

#2 A Seraphim Moon, May 26, 2016
    Last edited: May 26, 2016
  3. zeecoop

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I am on board with the fact that my relatonship would be the same. "love is love" and that sort of stuff. I think sexuality at its core is the same for everyone in terms of the inner-feelings we experience...

But

Im different because my balls will never create life. I will never fall in love with someone then use our bodies to create life. Something we love and can protect and see grow. Our own child.

Many people say they think of heir children as their way of "living on" after they die... and I undersstand that, but i will never have it.

I dunno...

4. A Seraphim Moon

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You know... That is not necessarily true. Have you thought about a surrogate? I know it wouldn't 'both' of you involved creating the life. But, you could still have a surrogate have your baby or his... Have 2 that he and you can both have a child! I know surrogates can be expensive or hard to find. But, I have a few friends that offered. So, that is something to think about. Children can still be in your future... A family can still be in your future. As well as... Your balls can still create life! :icon_wink