1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to deal with the situation

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by RUS, Jun 1, 2016.

1. RUS

RUS

Hello. I'm from Russia. And I have a big problem and I don't know how to solve them. The situation is that I worked for one company dealing with cash. Worked fine and everything returned to the owner of the money. But once I was told that I have to send another half million rubles. But I was sure that I sent all that was. As it turned out that they stole my wife(now ex) And ran to a new guy with them. All no matter what but according to our law I am wrong and demand the money from me. But I don't have it and get no where. Because of this story I got fired from 2 jobs and not take on new. And wife at divorce took almost everything. For the past two months I sit and think what to do and how to be... Can you tell me what
    Sorry for the spelling. I translate through translator

---------- Post added 1st Jun 2016 at 04:01 PM ----------

I am ready to make and give. Only I do not take a job. I want to have to die

#1 RUS, Jun 1, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 1, 2016
  2. andimon

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hello. As long as I would love to know what to advise you with, this is not exactly a financial/law forum. You don't really have a lot of options but to talk your problems over with a lawyer and receive the best professional support. If someone can give you accurate troubleshooting to your Russian legislation related problems on this forum, that would be great, but you have to realise that it's highly unlikely.