1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

today,

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Sarah, Mar 2, 2009.

1. Sarah

It was a pretty good day today until practice.

Since I didn't have to talk or work on problems or question I kept on thinking. I didn't really know what I was thinking about but it wasn't really cheerful. I just tried to push it all out of my mind but every time I came up for air it all crashed back into me.

I don't know. Its wierd. I'm worrying about everything thinking about I don't even know what. My mind is going in a million different directions with no desitination.

After practice I got a text message from my dad saying he's going to work a little late and that my mom is going to the gym. Again, I had to walk there. It felt like I had a million tons on my shoulders as I walked. It sucks.

I want to talk to them. Keith I'm sorry, I didn't talk to them yesterday, I went out there and just watched Lord of the Ring with my dad though. I do really want to talk to them about spending more time with them but I keep looking for a moment when they aren't busy or they aren't about to be busy or they aren't completely exghasted. I'm looking for a moment but I don't know what kind of moment I'm looking for.

Right now I feel pretty much like s:***:. Don't know what to do or how to do it. I feel really heavy. I'm tired and sad. But I have no more tears....No wait take that back:tears:....well Just need to vent. If you have any sugestions.....feel free to share.

2. The Enigma

The Enigma Guest

Just say something. :slight_smile:

3. Jack2009

Jack2009 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Just dance!

4. Jack2009

Jack2009 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Serious answer-

Well when I'm tired and sad I usually do something I enjoy or go to sleep or lay in my bed for hours thinking I'm going to go to sleep.

5. stilsurchin

stilsurchin Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Sarah, if you wait you will never find the right time. A latin phrase 'carpe diem' means seize the day or seize the moment. That is what you have to do like I told you yesterday. You must take command of the situation because otherwise no time will seem like the right time. I know how hard it is honey. Like I've told you before, take a deep breath and get your bearings....it will be ok....walk strong!....Keith:thumbsup:

6. The Enigma

The Enigma Guest

LOL Omg. You just reminded me!!

JUST JACK!
    Lol sorry for Will & Grace humor.

7. Sarah

i just had dinner with my parents. i was so tired it was hard to chew. so we didnt talk all that much. i hav no reall energy. i feel so numb and cant feel at all.

8. biisme

First, go to sleep tonight that way you have energy tomorrow. Then, first time you se them tomorrow morning, tell them that you want to talk to them and spend more time with them. Like stilsurchin said, there might always be something that could come up or could get in the way. So, you and them need to make time for you to be together more. And the only way for that to happen is for you to take the first step. (*hug*)

9. Sarah

I want to sleep SO bad! I have homework though. AND I don't know if I'd be able to even if i tried. i feel really numb again. and so tired

10. silverhalo

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey maybe if you find it difficult to tell them how you feel you could write it in a letter and give it to them to read, then you can plan in advance what you want to say and they can read it when they are not busy (*hug*).