1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Very small circle - Coming out!!!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Preety Fast, Jun 5, 2016.

1. Preety Fast

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I must start off by saying that my life circle is very small...

My Mother...2 brothers that have not talked to me in years. NO idea why..
    2 some what close friends (explain later)
    3-5 other friends that are just card friends but don't hang out with much any more NOT BY MY CHOICE....

So yes, I am 50 years old... I was married to a woman very briefly for 1 year.

Dated and told a woman for 3.5 years, she dumped as soon as I came out to her this past May...

I have told a couple of other woman that are actually friends, but since they only will talk to me on facebook, in my world I don't really consider them friends. My idea of a real friend is someone you can actually talk verbally too and spend actual in person time with.

My guy friends now here is the confusing part. Let me see if I can explain it...

1 close friend actually told me that never to come to him if I have sad feelings or want to talk about issues. It would be almost impossible to come to him if I ever was really down and needed support.

The other close friend is also a non communicator. It would be almost impossible to come to him if I ever was really down and needed support.

Now with all my guy friends are not the type that you could go too when your in need of a should to cry on... One time we were all playing Dungeons and Dragons one night. I didn't bring this topic up about Caitlyn Jenner and I never SAID A PEEP, but all the guys were making ignorant remarks and degrading Caitlyn and well all kinds of not so nice things...Let me just say that from that point on, I realized that I couldn't come out to them...

My mother has dementia and isn't in the greatest health. My 2 older brothers have all been at odds for many many years, ie: over 25 years. My middle brother called me a loser and my oldest brother has severe anger and controlling issues...

So no I have no really come out to my circle of friends. :tears:

What would you suggest and tips to help me decide on the best course of action or NO ACTION????

Sincerely Yours,
    Tracey Lynn...
    :kiss: