1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Coming out... and a few other things?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by h4zey, Jun 5, 2016.

1. h4zey

h4zey Guest

Out Status:
    Some people
    Alright, I've been thinking on "coming out" for a long time. I'm scared that I'll regret coming out though. I want to come out as "FTM" but I don't want to end up somehow becoming "cis" later down the road. Also, with my family I feel as if the only way I'll be taken seriously is I have to start T otherwise I won't be "male" in my family's eyes. I suffer from very low self-esteem too so that makes it even more tough. :/

I fear taking T because of regret. And I don't want my top dysphoria to get worse while being on T because my body will take on more of a male shape and well.. u get what I mean. I get top dysphoria but not too often but I feel like it might get worse if I'm on T.

All in all, I'm frustrated because I'm not confident enough to say "I'm 100% FTM" to my family. Some days I think I'll only be happy if I get on T but I don't want T and there's a lot of the problem too. I just... deal with it. -Shrugs-

What do you guys think?