1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

chelsea...continued

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Sarah, Mar 3, 2009.

1. Sarah

um ok. idk if i lik her anymore. im totally confused.

im starting to like someone else. but im not sure if i like them because they are lik beginning to be one of my really good friends, because i hav a tendency of liking someone that would be lik best friend kind of person. but i dont know if i REALLY like them.

i like chelsea, shes hilarious nice so kewl. but still i dont really know her. then the person i think i like but am not sure i like, i know them better. it seems like ive known them for SOOO long but i mostly just startd talking to them. nd we totally understand eachother.

idk.

2. The Enigma

The Enigma Guest

It's easy to fall with friends because you know what they've been though and you sympathize. It's totally normal. :slight_smile: Give it time, don't rush anything. We're still young and got plenty ahead.

3. Sarah

Well right now I really don't like being single all that much soooo i would really like to know who i like and if they possibly lik me back..... ugh i hate attractions and the complication of it. i wish it was all easier

4. The Enigma

The Enigma Guest

There's nothing 'wrong' with being single. And especially when it comes to appearances at school, don't feel you have to have a GF/BF. Then you'll end up just caught up in the rat race of popularity and teenage social approval which you don't need. At least that's my opinion. But, if you're just lonely and want to meet the 'right' person, then go for it. I'm just saying you don't have to be like those guys in school who only get GF's to look cool. :wink: (!)

5. Sarah

I'm not at all popular and I doubt that if I was in a relationship i would get popluar and my school doesn't really hav a social food chain. I just don't lik being single and i want to find the right person.

6. The Enigma

The Enigma Guest

Then by all means, go for it.

7. Sarah

wait go for wat tho?

8. Remington

Go and try to find the right person for you. Have fun meeting new people in the process.

9. Louise

I think everyone would like attractions and friendships to be easier. This is one of the most difficult parts of growing up.

You sound to me as though you are lonely and just want to be special to someone. I would just say calm down enjoy your friends friendship and take things slowly, just hang out with her, spend fun time with her. If she is intested you will soon see. Don't rush into anything and get ahead of yourself.

You will keep a true friend all your life, girlfriends and boyfriends come and go, just enjoy what you have for the moment.

10. jangel

Hey sarah, sounds confusing become friends first everyone can use an extra friend and if that leads to more ...than great..please be careful though "hitting on" girls that you don't know what their orientation is. Hitting on a straight friend is a quick way to lose a friend. If you are interested and you are friends first ask they how they feel about your orientation or ask them what theirs is. It is natural for you to want that closeness with your girl friends but be aware they may not want this and some girls are just meant to be "your best friend" and that is ok too I mean you can have a best friend and a girlfriend. Good luck sweetie you are great and if you are patient I know you will find that special person in your life...it may take awhile and maybe some hearbreak...but if you love yourself than others will too! you are pretty, sweet, and helpful I know the right one will come along !!! Hope all else is well -Jen