1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is this bad?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by ConnectedToWall, Jun 15, 2016.

1. ConnectedToWall

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I really want to come out to one of my friends--because I know she's homophobic and I want her to either ditch me for knowing the truth, or though this is very unlikely, accept me for who I really am.
    I'm so tired of feeling like a doormat. Feeling like I'm so caught up in her drama, but like she doesn't really know me. I feel like, maybe it's not her fault that our relationship isn't so great, but at the same time I feel like she's just using me.
    Today I got ditched by her too. We were planning to hang out but then she just went off with her cool, pot-smoking friends to go hang at a skate park and to me, it just didn't sound fun. But still I mean, who likes being ditched?
    I feel like I'm giving so much of myself up to people who in the end, really don't care about me. I would rather she just know the truth, so at least I don't have to feel like I'm hiding anymore.