1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i cant breathe

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Sarah, Mar 5, 2009.

1. Sarah

i feel like im sufficating and my heart is pounding. im tired in pain and sad. my head hurts im cold my nose is runny and im crying. today was good but then i saw my mom. she talked about school making me feel like a dissapointment compared to my brother. i feel like im falling apart. my dads not home. my aunt is here doing taxes so everything is tense. i feel like eating. but i cant cuz i already ate to much. but i want to eat a lot more. so im locking myself in my room so i dont try and eat. i wanna cry somemore but i dont know if i hav tears. i hate being home. there's no one here. i wanna throw myself in a book but i hav nothing new....i want to leave. run away do something

2. beckyg

beckyg Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Sarah go turn on some nice music in the bathroom. Light a candle and take a nice warm bath. It will make you feel better.

3. Alex19

yea, do what she said. ^

4. Maddy

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Agreed with Becky. Or, if you can't run a bath, part-fill the sink with warm water, put your hands in it palm-down, and breathe slowly. I've found that works as a quick-fix if I'm about to blow my top.

5. Sarah

thanks this helpd

6. Roxas101

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    If you're still feeling like you're going to explode - go for a walk. If you have a dog, take your dog. I find walking is really good for thinking things out and also helps to make you feel like you're actually doing something other than just sitting there.

Hope this helps...

Kaleb.

PS: Exercise releases endorphins. Endorphins make you happy. hence, exercise makes you happy. Not to mention its a much healthier release than eating...

7. Sarah

its lik night time lol. but if i feel bad and its a good day to walk ill go :slight_smile:

8. Sarah

AW! dont worry everyone here is going to help you! u might get more help if you posted a thread for yourself. but ill help you on here if you want?
    when you cant breath and your heart is pounding just calm down and breathe really slow deep breaths. it helps. if you're home, then try and do something to distract you or calm you

9. Techcompu2

I think I missed something there...

10. jangel

Hey sarah well I don't have much to add I think these guys covered it. A bubble bath is definately my de-stressor so Becky hit the nail right on the head! But just wanted to let you know I was think bout ya!! Hope tomorrow is a better day and you get a good nights rest. Another thing that sometimes helps is writing in a journal if that is your thing give it a whirl -Jen

11. Sarah

um someone posted something on this thread that said they needed help but now its not here....

12. Louise

The post got moved to a thread of its own because it didn't really have its place here and needs to be treated for that person and not mixed in with your thread :icon_bigg

It was his first post and maybe he didn't know how to make his own thread. Don't worry it hasn't disappeard, it is called "HELP"

13. twilight lover

i got that way once but i dold a couple of my friends and i cept on talking in this place and now im proud.