1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by twilight lover, Mar 6, 2009.

1. twilight lover

please someone help im gay and im 13 im confused and i need someone like me 2 talk 2 but im scared its beacuse a couple of days ago i woke up and could not breath for some reason and my hart felt like it was going a thousand miles an hour and well i looked around me at school know i cent speek 2 anyone and it waskilling me i.....i fell like crying forever plz help i need it plzzzzzzz.

2. beckyg

beckyg Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Re: i cant breathe

You are not alone. We're here to help. There is alot of supportive people on here who understand how you feel. Go to introductions and make a post about yourself. Then go to support and tell people how you feel. You will get alot of responses, I'm sure. (*hug*)

3. Jim1454

That's right. If you're confused about your orientation, you've come to the right place.

If you're 13, you've got lots of time to figure stuff out. There's no hurry. Read the threads here, and make your own threads about what is bothering you, and you'll find that most people have had the same concerns that you have had.

Welcome to Emptyclosets!

4. Louise

Sounds to me like a panic attack with everything that is going on in your life at the moment. Seriously, if this happens again you have to take some deep breaths and try to relax your body and your muscles until you heart rate slows down.

Don't be scared anxiety attacks are quite common you just have to know how to deal with them and calm yourself. The best way is to try to avoid them by accepting and confronting the things that are happening in your life.

Start a thread here telling us what is going on and you will see, there are loads of people here who have already been through what you are going through or who are going through it now and will help you deal with these feelings.

5. The Enigma

The Enigma Guest

When you finish doing what Becky said, come back~ :grin: And tell us more about your life.

6. twilight lover

yes thx im feeling a lot beter and well i know it sounds wird but i realy wish i had some to talk to in person u know because my faimly know and welll its slowly making me more depresed and im staring to cry my self to sleep i know i guy who my bros been friends seens kindy and im well thingk i... i.... like him

#6 twilight lover, Mar 6, 2009
    Last edited: Mar 6, 2009
  7. Roxas101

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey there :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

What you're thinking is entirely normal. Well... for us at least. Don't stress yourself out over it, you like guys - What's the big problem? Homosexuality is just another part of you're life.

As for liking your brothers friend, i don't know your brother, or his friend so i can't really comment here... But, i like one of my friends brothers. He is a couple of years younger than me, but i get the feeling that he likes me as well. If you're close to you're brother then maybe he wouldn't mind of you started hanging out with his friends (namely the one you like...). Try telling us a bit more about these people... I can't give too much advice unless i get a bit more details.

Kaleb.

PS; where in Oz do you live? I'm in Canberra...

8. twilight lover

um well hearse the wird thing i like him and well his like um dont wory pat i live in n.s.w just let roxas know.

9. Roxas101

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    ... That made sense :S

And what do you mean by just let Roxas know? You live in NSW?

Kaleb.

10. twilight lover

PS; where in Oz do you live? I'm in Canberra...

thats wot u rsked so i said o live in oz/N.S.W