1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

a bit of advice...

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by gaius, Mar 6, 2009.

1. gaius

gaius Guest

right theress a couple who im friends with, and the girl has recently cheated on her boyfriend with a guy at uni, now this guy aat uni keeps trying to get back in bed with her, how do i convince her that this has gone beyond something that can be laughed off, im best mates with them both and i feel stuck in the middle

2. Jim1454

I'm not sure what I'd do...

I'm pretty sure I couldn't continue to see them as a couple - it would be too difficult. I'm not sure I'd want to see either of them. I wouldn't respect her, and I couldn't look him in the face because I was keeping this from him.

But I'm afraid people have to make their own mistakes and work it out themselves. I'd likely stay out of it. But that's me.

3. gaius

gaius Guest

yeah but these two friends are literallly my closest friends, the first two people i came out two and we look after eachother, hes far away from her and she got drunk one night and made a mistake, the problem is the way she seems to think she can just brush off this guy whos hitting on her often now asking for another go

4. Alex19

id tell her not to even look at this guy. does he know she has a boyfriend? tell her to tell him if she hasnt (not like that may have an effect) and tell her that if she does it again, shes being a stupid beeyotch.

5. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well, it's not up to you to make her decisions for her. I'd simply advise her "You've been burned once - I'd avoid dealing with him from here on out." But if she chooses to keep talking to him (or doing anything else with him), that's her call.

Lex

6. gaius

gaius Guest

thanks everyone ill just wait and see theres not much else i can do for now

7. The Enigma

The Enigma Guest

You can just tell her politely that she shouldn't be cheating on her BF, let alone a good friend. It's wrong. But, aside from that, there's not much else to do because it's not really your business, it's theirs. At least that's my opinion. People get drunk and do those types of things all the time. It's nothing extremely terrible. It's as you said, just a 'mistake.' But if you try and make it something bigger, then you'll end up hurting her.

But all in all it doesn't sound like she did it intentionally.

When guys tend to get laid they usually wanna come back later if the sex was good. Lol (!) There's nothing wrong with the guy, it's typical. Hey, if you had awesome sex with David Beckham, wouldn't you want to do it again? I THINK SO! (!)(!)(!)