1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i have a crush and i hate it

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by riddlerno1, Mar 6, 2009.

1. riddlerno1

Hey, a little while back a posted about having a crush on a straight guy at work. Now people suggested talking to him and intercating so that i make him more human and so my feelings become more stable. But i hardly ever see him and when i do i get into a bit of a tizz!!! I get nervous and cant speak and dont know what to do!!! its horrible and want it to stop!! :help: and its getting worse, where i cant stop thinking bout him!!

#1 riddlerno1, Mar 6, 2009
    Last edited: Mar 6, 2009
  2. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Force it.

You don't have to come across as a brilliant conversationalist. Just say "Hi" when you see him until he starts say "hi" back. Once that's established, toss something into the mix. "I like your shoes" or "haven't seen you much lately".

Lex

3. riddlerno1

See this is all very new to me, i dont get crushes, its my first one, especially wierd cos its a guy. Plus, forcing it sounds like something i could do. Its just this whole thinking about him all the time which is bothering me. Theres got to be something i can do.

4. Alex19

hes straight and your gay... do u want a relationship with him? if so i dont think its gonna happen... but friendship is a different story. if u just want that, then talk to him. once he starts talking back, then there u go- uve just made a friend.

5. riddlerno1

the thing is i dont know if hes gay??!!

on his facebook, his status was put to gay for two days before he put that he shouldnt have left it open at his mates. One of the other girls i work with also thinks he could be gay but then how do u tell for sure. I would love to have a relationship, but being friends would be good too.

6. The Enigma

The Enigma Guest

Well, how do you know he's straight? You don't.

I don't think it's such a wise idea to straight out ask him if he's bi/gay/straight until you've worked him over a little more too otherwise he may take offense to it. But if you seen his Facebook said gay, he's gay most likely. Straight men don't tend to do that...But I would try and get to know him a little more first before making a move. Establish that you're gay too so that he will feel more comfortable about admitting his sexuality. If you come across as straight, he might be reluctant.

7. riddlerno1

well, it sounds like his mate may have changed the facebbok from what he said about leaving his profile open and changed the status as a 'joke' so who knows?

8. The Enigma

The Enigma Guest

That sounds like an overly convenient excuse.

9. twilight lover

hi im well i have a crush on someone who i know is gay so um he dosent know i em so ineed edvice to arsk him out.