1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

is it me???

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by twixy30, Mar 6, 2009.

1. twixy30

Im am 31 years old and never had a boyfriend/girlfriend is there something i keep doing that would keep pople want to date me. just because i choose to not wear make-up or do my hair and just because i may not be a size 3 does not mean i not a good person i am begining to think im not dating material RIGHT? i want to have a special on and life is not getting any slower so my question is even though you all dont know me that much what do you think i am doing that scares everyone away?...:icon_sad::tears:

2. biisme

Well, first, where are you looking for a boyfriend/girlfriend now? Do you ever ask anyone on a date, or wait for them to ask you?

3. Bryan44

I think that at some point in all of our lives we all ask ourselves this question, "is it me?"
    I believe that everything happens on its own time. Maybe you just havent met the right person yet. But dont beat yourself up, and try to find something wrong with yourself. There will be someone one day that will love and cherish you for who you are, despite any flaw or imperfection that you believe you have. Hang in there!

4. twixy30

Ive done the online thing, the church thing the work thing i been to some clubs but nothing and me being 31 seem that by now i would had a bite but i have had nothing? Why?

5. hiddendc4

just because your a certain age doesnt mean that you should have had a certain number of "bites" it just means that you and someone special just havent crossed paths yet