1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Saa

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Scaredtospeak, Jun 29, 2016.

1. Scaredtospeak

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I'm in a sex addicts anon group because of my acting out while married. I'm scared shitless but I have group tonight and I'm thinking about coming out as bisexual. Truthfully, the pressure is all on me. I know these guys and I know they'll accept me regardless but to actually say those words out loud to another person or a group of people is extremely daunting. As I write this, my heart is racing. I'm so scared. Tomorrow I have therapy and if tonight goes well, maybe I'll have the courage to come out to my therapist. The next step after that is my wife. That could very well be a deal breaker. I have never been so scared of that thought. Why am I like this? Why aren't I "normal" as society portrays me to be? Pain, shame and guilt.

2. Tomás1

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You r who you r … forget about "normal". Be yourself, who u think u r inside.

3. PrettyinPunk

That sounds like great progress! How did everything turn out with your group and therapist?

Don't be so hard on yourself. You are how you were born and that's fine. Society may try to twist your perspective on what's considered "normal" but pay no attention. Imo being normal is boring anyway.

4. Scaredtospeak

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Well, I didn't make it to group and I chickened out with my therapist. The reason is she's a bit younger than I am, and when one describes their "perfect type"-unfortunately she is it. Gorgeous, funny, smart, classy, and has a smile that'll stop you. I try to ignore all that to heal from my past trauma, and the idea of telling her I'm bi, is just too much to find the words to come out. I will keep trying until it just comes out. I'm obviously dealing with a lot of sexual and emotional confusion.