1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Coming out to my crush and relationships

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Dungeon, Jun 29, 2016.

1. Dungeon

So, I have a crush on this cute boy who I go to school with. I haven't came out yet and if I do he may be one of the first people I tell because I think he will understand. The only problem is, I have a crush on him. If I did come out to him and told how I feel about him I don't think it would matter anyway because he claims to be straight (even though he is probably the most stereotypical closeted gay boy ever). I don't really know why but for some reason I kind of want him to know. I don't know what he would do and I just really don't want him to start avoiding me. What should I do?

I am not sure what my sexuality is but for the sake of the question I will label myself with homo-romantic bisexual but hetero-amorous because it is probably pretty close. So the real question is how would a guy feel about sex with me? The reason I am asking this is because "Que the sass" mama is thirsty. If I get into a relationship with a guy, and we are about to have sex, I don't know how to explain to him why I am not getting (I'm gonna start using some slang for ease of understanding) hard. It is weird and hard to explain. Like I said, I'm bisexual but hetero-amorous. What this should mean is that most of time I am attracted to females, and a smaller portion of the time I am attracted to males. That is true, but there is also a cache. When I am attracted to a boy, I can never get as hard as I would when I am attracted to a girl. It's really weird though because I don't have a problem with gay sex, and honestly is is more appealing to me than straight sex. But, for some reason my stupid penis thinks differently. I do still get aroused by guys, but (physically) not to the same level as I do with females. Mentally though, it is reversed.
    Pretty much, I don't know what to do about this because I would like to be in a relationship with a boy, but I just feel like he would be offended and think that I am not into him if we are trying to bang and I cant get hard enough. What are your thoughts on this and what should I do?