1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I need to tell my wife

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Jjanon, Jul 1, 2016.

1. Jjanon

I just met with a counselor. She basically confirmed what I knew (or was afraid of): I am a trams woman. I think part of me was hoping she would tell me I'm crazy and it was all in my head and to just knock it off, but that can't be the case.

She asked how much longer i felt I coukd keep things as they are without experiencing a 10% decrease in Mental Heath and I told her it was days. I can't lie to my wife and start taking steps toward transition. The only choice I see is to tell her.

I don't know what advice I'm looking for. I don't know when I'm going to do it. I guess I just need encouragement? Any advice to telling a spouse you're tans?

2. Jjanon

Holy shit, I very nearly came out to my wife and best friends on a group text!!!! I had copied the text of this post when I made it last night and apparently hadn't copied anything else after. I was trying to copy a different conversation into a group text and the other conversation hadn't copied so I pasted THE TEXT OF THIS POST!!!

Man. I suppose that would be one way to do it? :eusa_doh::thumbsup: