1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cried

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Jack2009, Mar 10, 2009.

1. Jack2009

Jack2009 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I usually never cry, haven't cried in a long time, but I cried today all of sudden because of love song (called love story lol) I am actually a bit sadden that I may never find love. It's partly because of being gay, but also autism, and if a guy like a Latino(I don't know how much factor that has but mostly autism). So I feel a little bit messed up, like as if I'm pretty messed up from the average guy. I'm not ugly so that helps. So I don't know what I'm asking advice about but I feel horrible right now...

2. The Enigma

The Enigma Guest

A guy like Latino? I wasn't aware there was someone named Latino. Lol jk jk

So are you Latino and afraid they won't like you? That part was very confusing.

3. metkigro

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Just hold your head high! I was feeling the same way, I used to think that I would never find love, but My friend told me just to keep trying! Never give up BE STUBURN!

4. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi there! I'm sorry to hear that you are feeling sad and horrible right now. (*hug*)

You will find someone with whom you will share things, who will mean a lot to you, and to whom you will mean a lot, and who will love you for who you are. If someone really wants to be with, and values you for you, it will never ever matter.

If it makes you feel better, if you find someone that you like and you see that the relationship becomes something a bit more serious, be honest with him and take it from there. A friend of mine once said that honesty is one of the most important ingredients in a relationship.

Hope this helps a bit.

5. twilight lover

wow you saying all that jack2009 made me thingk and now i know y im so pissed and sad and depressed

6. Jack2009

Jack2009 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Lol lots of gloom and doom

7. TheRoof

u mean love story by taylor swift? i love that song, but yea it makes me sad too sometimes cuz it feels like i won't find that perfect "romeo" anytime soon.

8. Eleanor Rigby

I'm sorry you feel so bad right now. I'm sure you will find someone to love and who will love you back just the way you are. It usually happened when it's the least expected. Hold on and keep the faith.
    I send you many hugs.
    Take care, Eleanor

9. bex22

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    i have a cousin on the autism spectrum and he always has dates (he's straight) just because he's a good guy and really respectful. autism and asbergers make social situations difficult but thats no reason to think you won't ever find anyone. there is some out there for everyone!

10. tylerzane69

its the things that we get through in our everyday life that make us stronger and better people, if you can handle being alone for a bit and being perfectly fine with who you are, you may be able to find that someone your looking for. i myself felt like you and after being a lone for a couple years after a bad break up i thought i wouldnt find love, and then randomly at the bar i met the guy im with now, we have been together for a year and a half now.... but it was only when i was comfy with myself that i found him... just know that you are an amazing person and there is someone out there looking for you and one day you will find him.

11. Jack2009

Jack2009 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Yeah that song.. :wink:

It's a beautiful song and happy but I think I was interpreting it too far to make it a sad song.