1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

When to come out?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by iquazz, Jul 17, 2016.

1. iquazz

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Hi, I've searched around in the threads for something like this, but wasn't able to find anything, so hopefully I can here.

I already know like how to come out, what to do when I should and everything, but now I'm wondering whether I should come out right now. The thing is I just don't really see any reason to at this point in my life, as I don't think it will actually affect me or anyone else yet. But maybe I'm just trying to find ways to put it off:bang:.

So if anyone could help me out with any advice or just maybe explain what it is I'm felling, I would be eternally grateful:help:

2. peterw78165

peterw78165 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I think the number 1 question to ask yourself is: Would your family and friends accept you for who you are?

Also, probably not the best idea to come out until you've fully realized your sexuality. Coming out while still questioning is not recommended.

3. HuskyLover

If it doesn't bother you to not come out, especially if it wouldn't change anything, then I see no point with making it to such a big deal by telling everyone about it. Better to just let a few friends of yours know about it (if you really insist on coming out), or something like that. But that's just what I think.

#3 HuskyLover, Jul 17, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 17, 2016
  4. 3n

3n Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    There is no designated time for coming out. It's all up to you to decide. No rush! Just come out when you are comfortable and safe :grin: