1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A rock and a hard place.

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by JohnorJaneDoe, Jul 19, 2016.

1. JohnorJaneDoe

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Hi

I currently sit with a massive problem (at least to me it seems that way) I fear telling my family about my desire to be a women, my bisexuality. I suffer from severe depression and anxiety..truth is im scared. Very scared....and sad.... I live in a place where accessibility to doctors who specifically deal with this transgender thing are hard to find... but i dont think i can go on much longer.. i have fought so hard. Im nearing the end i fear

2. Whonu

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    You maybe could talk to your parents about seeking counseling for depression and anxiety, and then try to sort out other internal issues you face with a counselor where everything you say is confidential. If you are near commuting a suicide, look to call a suicide hotline for immediate help. There are specific hotlines for lgbtq and depression related issues so that could be a safe place to get a hold of yourself. I wish you the best of luck. It might just be a typo, but desireing to be a woman is not bisexuality, unless you mean desire to be with a woman. Regardless I hope you get the help you deserve!

3. JohnorJaneDoe

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Thanks. It was a typo. I am dealing with both of those things and having read some of the stuff here I have begun seeking help and support for these issues after doing some research.