1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pissed Off!!! Stupid F^(%ing Ex!!!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Sarah, Mar 11, 2009.

1. Sarah

I want to KILL him!! cant he just LEAVE ME ALONE!!!! my God!!
    he makes everything WAY bigger than it is!!! he thinks only about himself and not about anyone else!!! its all about him!!! if someone is sad its about him. if someone isnt talking its about him. if i dont talk to him. its HIS fault?? no its not his fault. its cuz idont want to talk to him bcuz i feel horrible! i barely txt people as it is! i only text like one person at a time other wise i miss stuff and say the wrong thing to the wrong person. nd then HE goes and makes me look lik the bad guy! he maks ME look lik im ignoring him! well ya i kinda am but! i hav a reason! since i dont talk to him! HE SAYS I BROKE HIS HEART!!! how dumb is tat!! since he's over me why does it matter!!! he HAS a girlfriend!! WHY DOES HE NEED TO TALK TO ME!!! HE HAS OTHER FRIENDS THAT HE TALKS TO!!! but NOOO he NEEDS to talk to me!! wat F%^$ING BULL S%^T!!!! im tired of him! i want to kill him!! get him OUT!! of my life. ARG!!!!! :***::***::***::***::***::***:AAHHHH!!!!

#1 Sarah, Mar 11, 2009
    Last edited: Mar 11, 2009