1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help needed ?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by kurisuttofu, Mar 12, 2009.

1. kurisuttofu

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hello

My name is Chris and im kinda new to this forum, im 18 years old student from Poland i face a lot of problems here because im a lot of different than any other Pole here for example in my town (well where towns here in poland are like villages in UK or USA or even middle of nowhered) normal student has short hair cut wearing typical cloths studying what they have to etc. and now me guy who looks different than others, japanese rock star type, know 4 languages, travelling somewhere else every month a "bit different ne?" and that the point i want to start from i think my difference from everyone is the main reason of issues betwen me and my class mates

They always try to back stabb me by telling the teacher some crap not true storries about me like i do something bad, when i tryed to ignore it they went and started to say that i cut out from all of em, and now when i try to talk they have problems again. i totaly dont know what to do, i wish sometimes i could just leave this world....

Chris

2. The Enigma

The Enigma Guest

Hi there! :wink:

I read your previous post and I'm kind of confused. Do you think it's homophobia or just excommunication? Are they being rude for a reason? And you shouldn't worry so much about what others say in HS. HS is most typically a popularity contest and for the most part won't have much bearing on your life there after, save for the experiences. If you aren't popular there, I doubt it will effect you later. Though I don't know how Poland is. :slight_smile:

People backstab no matter what. They might not like your hair, eyes, breath, or even existence. Just let it go though. :wink: You could try moving too.

3. kurisuttofu

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    whatever i try to do is always bad, i ignore it than they find a way to do something to annoy me by telling teacher whatever, etc etc.... i just cant stend it anymore...

4. The Enigma

The Enigma Guest

I don't know how Poland's laws are or anything like that. Nor do I profess to know the governmental structure but can you report them? Have you tried speaking to the teacher directly? Your age isn't listed but I am going to assume you are are speaking of High school or it's Polish equivalent, correct Chris?