1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The story of freedom

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Tellmeastory, Jul 25, 2016.

1. Tellmeastory

Hello yes I'm new to all of this still and I want it to tell you guys a story of my awkward coming out story so here we go when I came out to my parents they thought I was possessed or something and besides I don't really to much know a lot of people who are LGBT

But my uncle and his boyfriend one ether don't accept transpeople and the other he just half mineded about transfolks if you ask him what was his thoughts of a transgender guy he'd just talk very badly about them my uncle he don't really accept transfolks at all I still came out to him cause I can't live my life the way that others want me too and yes I was upset to me it's not just the rejection he was more of a father figure that I had wanted I mean we was really close

Why I stop going around my uncle cause he was starting to act like my parents and it kinda really upseted me

So yea I'm kinda still on him he told me to get merry before I mess up my whole life

He kinda don't think that way we'll not about the whole getting merry thing now he telling me he thinks that I'm a Lesbian and I may not know 100 percent that I'm in to guys my only proof is by my actions thats the only proof I have so far

And he even try's to play matchmaker and to be real with you guys I just want happyness that's all

I'm also homeless yes I know it's a pretty awkward way too come out I guess I'm not really homeless a friend offered me in to his house but he do want me to tend to a few needs every now and then he'll ask me to give him bj or something else

Life is pretty complicated