1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I want to come out so bad.

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by GoodVibes117, Jul 26, 2016.

1. GoodVibes117

Out Status:
    Some people
    Hey! I'm Oliver or Ollie.
    I've came out as a transguy a few times before, last time for two weeks! It was amazing, but because of my parents and a theater department that does not cast trans people, I was forced back into the closet. I feel so alone, and tired. I've known I was trans for years now, and at first, hiding it was relatively easy. Just pushing it down, saying I'd wait until I could move out. But I don't know if I can. It's starting to consume me.
    I honestly just don't know what to do, and any advice or opinions would be appreciated beyond belief.
    Thanks so much for even reading this.

2. AnguishXx

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Some people
    That must be hard to go through (*hug*)

3. Stewie

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    That is a tough one, I'm assuming highschool ?
    I know if this was back in my highschool in the 90's, I would say HellNo don't tell anyone, but in the last 20 years things have changed dramatically. If it's going to make your life more difficult then better and you think you can hold out, I say wait. But if you feel like your going to be accepted rather then judged, loved rather then shunned, go for it. It's a rough choice at your age.