1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wrong section but I need answers

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Walking, Jul 26, 2016.

1. Walking

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I am basically gay and in high school. I am going be a sophomore starting this be school year. I'm open to only girls, which is a few people who are close friends. Im afraid of telling guys and talking to them besides my closest friends. I want to be open to guys and how should I do this without my brother knowing? We are twins so. I want to date guys and have asked my non hetero friends if they know any and they do but they are all seniors or i do not know them at all and etc. I am really really thirsty about it and I want to just hug, embrace, and nourish someone (and kiss) blush* and for them to do the same back to me. I want to join a club but If I do my parents and my brother will know along with the rest of the school. How can I join the LGBT club without worry because I want to find others I can date? I know im only fifteen but I feel like that doesn't matter, I want to date a guy so badly and I feel like I should be treated like an adult when I get advice which doesn't happen with my friends sometimes because they say I'm only fifteen and to get over it.

2. imtoocool

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Okay I want to help out here. So I think that a major problem is that you want to come out to your brother but you are scared he will hate you...Correct? I have the same problem because there is a guy at school that is hot in my opinion but if i decide to say that i like him or something like that my christan familly would hate me and possiblly use violence so im gonna wait to see what happens. im sorry for the useless answer but its all i got to help

3. Tomás1

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    A few things come to mind:
    - u say u want to date a guy, but if u did, everyone would know, right? This shows the difficulty of hiding
    - there's probably a 50% likelihood that your twin is also gay or bi - this I know from research
    - I suggest finding someone u can confide in, to be truthful & honest with. Is there a counselor u could talk to at school? Or maybe pick the friend you're closest to, & swear them to secrecy.
    - as you'll probably learn as u get older, part of being who u r is to be honest, & real w people, & let the chips fall where they may. Some will like u, some will not. However w the boldness of being who u r, u will attract others to u, who respect or identify w your boldness - who otherwise, had u not been honest, would never have connected w u.

#3 Tomás1, Jul 28, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 28, 2016