1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

my cousin and I jerk together?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by gaydebater, Jul 28, 2016.

1. gaydebater

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    So essentially, I've started coming out to my family and close friends, and I think the next step is my cousin. He is adopted by my lesbian aunts, so he should be accepting, although he is very sensitive. My aunts have told me to not be surprised if he gets weirded out or hurt, because we have slept in the same bed and I haven't told him. However, there is something they do not know. For the past 4 years, my cousin and I have been masturbating together whenever we spend the night. No direct contact, just holding the iPad while the other does his business. Also, there was never attraction at all. Just the lending of a helping hand. There was one time where we helped each other out, but there was a blanket over us, and no direct contact involved. That was probably two years ago, and the last time we slept over was probably 6 months ago. How do you think I should approach it? Should I even address our past? :help:

2. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    This is delicate, and age definitely plays a role here. How old are you/he?

Also, did you ever get the sense he was uncomfortable about masturbating with you? We're you always the one to suggest/initiate? These issues can impact how he experienced things.

3. gaydebater

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    We are both 16, and it was always mutual. One didn't want to do it if the other didn't want to.