1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Im annoyed, pissed off and upset..

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Gpfs, Mar 14, 2009.

1. Gpfs

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Omg.. okay.. last month i told my parents i ws gay.. my dad took it badly my mum was like "i knew anyway" sort of thing.. anyway my dad hs been speaking to me now for about 2 weeks an everythings good. its just right now im feeling a really upset an i cant figure out why.. i dont think its about me being gay or how anyone has taken it. i just think im having a sort of mini breakdown.. like everything hit me at once. im not th one for keeping my emotions to myself i just havnt done it so much over the past month or so... i just feel weird... and im not sure why..

soz for the confusing post just my emotions are a bit weird.. i think im just having one of those days.

2. Jack2009

Jack2009 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    You feel ashame that your gay, and even though you told your parents you feel like a let down to them somehow? You wish you were normal, not necessarily straight but normal, like the universe was cruel to you into making you a odd one in society like a freak?

3. The Enigma

The Enigma Guest

Is there a reason? Any trouble at school? Work? Home?