1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

emotions pulling me down

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Sarah, Mar 17, 2009.

1. Sarah

today i couldnt do anything. i could focus. i could talk. i was so numb all day. i would laugh for about 5 seconds and then it didnt seem funny anymore. my head huurts i feel lik barfing. and today i could barely swim. but i could hold my breath for along time. i just didnt seem to hav the need to breath. everything hurt and i just keep spacing out so much. everyone noticed. i just told them i was tired but theyd just look at me and say "oooook" still a bit concerned. i dont know what to do. i still havnt gotten to talk to my counselor about what happened last weekend. (if u didnt read it and r confused its "violated by my grandmother's neighbor") tomorrow ill c her at the GSA meeting and ill ask her if i can talk to her. ow. now it hurts to breath. damn it. sorry. well idk. i dont want to be here.....:frowning2::tears: just venting tho

2. biisme

Is there a possibility that you're ill?

3. Lizz K

=/
    Girl you really need to talk to her. I know it sounds hard now, but letting it all go is the most important thing. You've gotta remember that it's all in the past; that can't be changed. What he did to you will always have happened, but what you do about it is solely up to you. Stay strong and remember it's not your fault, you're not to blame at all, and letting it out can only help. We're here for you.

4. The Enigma

The Enigma Guest

Hi there! :slight_smile:

Again...I say...

Do something.

Talk to someone. Problems won't go away unless you make them. :slight_smile:

5. Sarah

im not sick. i know that. because if i tak some medicine for a head ache or a stomach ache it still doesnt go away. idk. i am going to talk to her tomorrow.