1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I've Finally Lost My Mind

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Nameless Hope, Mar 19, 2009.

1. Nameless Hope

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I could start a thread about everything that's been actually bothering me. Instead, apparently, I'm going to talk about this.

I left my college, partially to figure all this out, (I go to a conservative Christian school)..and went home to an Evangelical Christian home...something in this logic does not compute....*shrugs*

And now...I'm thinking about going back, and talking with a friend (who's gay) about rooming together next fall. ...And I kind of like him. Oops.

Good God, I've lost my mind.

2. Just Adam

um go for it suppose better to room with someone whos understanding . hows he feel about you? cos if u like him but he not you like that not worth risking a friendship :slight_smile:

3. The Enigma

The Enigma Guest

Well, becareful of potential housing disasters. Whats his status towards you? I'd definitely get out of the house though. Nothing against Evan's, but I'd feel very awkward.

4. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    If you kinda LIKE HIM-like him, then no - don't room with him. If you need a mental image to help make this clear, here you go:

You make a play for him. He turns you down. And he starts dating another guy and bringing him home every night.

...not pretty, is it? :slight_smile:

Lex

5. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi there! I agree with the above. Sharing a room with someone on whom you have a crush or who you like, with the chances that he might not have the same feelings for you, might not be such a good idea. If you would ever tell him that 'I like you" and he does not reciprocate, you could find yourself in a really awkward situation.

Could you not share a room or the accommodation with another friend? I think that would be the best at this point.