1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Does He Love Me??

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by justalostboy98, Aug 27, 2016.

1. justalostboy98

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Ok so this has been going on for two years now and im still stuck. Sorry for the span but i would really appreciate if someone would read this and gibe me some advice.

So two years ago I was using an online gay dating site and a guy two years younger than me messaged me. It turned out this guy went to my school and is currently the only one who knows about me. Well after that i was too affraid when he found out who i was and so i blocked him on litrually everything. Then after a month or two i finally unblocked him. I did every thing in my power to convince him it wasnt me on the online dating website and i thought he believed it. Also we spoke a little after that but just small talk.

This year we met at this party and he is close friends with one of my friends so it was inevitable to bump into him. So he asked if he could speak with me outside and we did. He told me he knew it was me and that it was ok I could trust him. So after that night we started talking on snapchat and on facebook but never in person. And then after going dry a bit he stopped talking and told me he just "doesnt think he want to be with a boy."

This broke my heart and because im not out to anyone i had to keep it bottled up and i couldnt tell a soul not even m best friend who always asked why i was sad...

Two weeks ago we met at an 18th and we spoke a bit. Until he left and i stupidly drunk dialed him asking him "where did you go?" He replied that he was walking for the train and was goinghome due to work in the morning. I litrually without thinking went and got him and walked him to the station well half way... We ended up pulling, and we finally had out first make out sesh. So does this mean he likes me ???

Later he messaged me the next day saying it was a good night..

Now when i try message him he doesnt want to reply.

Its crazy but i think i really like this guy. I mean over the past ive tried moving but every relationship i start with both boy/girl i always think about him and i hate it! Because i know he doesnt feel the same way and honestly it breaks me.

I dont even know if im gay.. I just know that i want him but he doesnt want me.

Someone help me !!!

2. Quantumreality

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    O.K. Cool, up to now, but why couldn't you discuss this even with your best friend? I mean, I hope you have someone to at least talk to at an extremely personal level. If not, you can always vent here, but while the people in this online community can certainly understand, empathize and be there for you online, which is great, but we aren't there in your every day life.

Well, he certainly likes you, else he wouldn't consider you a friend. I know you are asking if he means "more than a 'friend'" by his actions. It seems like more, but if you want to pursue a deeper relationship, I wonder if you've bothered to ask him directly. No offense intended, but the only way you can truly know in same-sex or opposite-sex relationships is if you are open an honest with the other person. Sometimes that leads to a broken heart, other times it can lead to joy! But nothing ventured nothing gained. If all you do is pine away for someone who may ultimately be your OTP, you end up wasting a lot of emotional energy.

And, it is DEFINITELY hard to talk about this with someone you care about, but are not SURE/HOPE will share your feelings. However, in the longrun, it's better (in my opinion only) to set the matter to rest one way or the other as soon as possible instead of letting it fester in your heart and mind.

You sound like a great person. My best to you!

Later he messaged me the next day saying it was a good night..

Now when i try message him he doesnt want to reply.

Its crazy but i think i really like this guy. I mean over the past ive tried moving but every relationship i start with both boy/girl i always think about him and i hate it! Because i know he doesnt feel the same way and honestly it breaks me.

I dont even know if im gay.. I just know that i want him but he doesnt want me.

Someone help me !!![/QUOTE]

---------- Post added 27th Aug 2016 at 09:26 PM ----------

OBTW (Oh By The Way),
    It doesn't matter how you might choose to 'label' yourself to other people for convenience (gay, straight, bisexual, asexual, Alien...). Just be who you are and follow your heart's desires. Happiness is hard enough to find in general life. If you can find it in your romantic life, more power to you!