1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I came out(well sorta )

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by dounuts7975, Aug 30, 2016.

1. dounuts7975

dounuts7975 Guest

So I have officially told 4 people I'm gay one of which was the boy I liked. (Was really awkward when he asked me who I liked I told him that I wasn't ready to tell any1 yet . But I told all the other 3 ppl) they still treat me the same. I feel worlds better now if only my crush wasn't as straight as a parrellel line but it's a start! It's really not as bad as I thought it would be(!)

2. Goldensun

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Fantastic. That's amazingly brave of you but now you've got friends who know and who'll hopefully be there for you.
    I've had a crush on a straight friend for years, eventually I told him that his friendship meant a lot to me and after a few years I even said I love him as a friend. The attraction is mainly romantic with a lot of wishing that we could be boyfriends. But it's never going to happen. But what makes me really happy is, he has shown over the years that I also mean a lot to him. And he even likes hearing about my sexual adventures. He's definitely curious. But he's never going to do anything with me. And at times I hate him for it but generally I'm just happy to have him as a friend and I really enjoy the times we spend together. And I see how he does, too. He used to be really homophobic but I'm not the only friend who has come out as gay and so he was forced to rethink and change and he's since apologised for all the comments he used to make. I don't know if this story helps you at all.

#2 Goldensun, Aug 30, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 30, 2016
  3. dounuts7975

dounuts7975 Guest

It helps well sorta I kinda hoped in a couple years that I'd move on to someone who would return the feelings I have for them even if it's just a stupid little high school one month boyfriend . I just wanna know what it's like and if I can't get that with him then I was hoping I could move on. Though thinking about it now I don't think I'd ever be able to look down into his amazing blue eyes (I said look down cuz he's short) and tell him I've moved on but that's just me in the moment. Hell by the end of the school year I might decide I'm sexually attracted to pencils I'm just clueless and clinging on to the first person my feelings want me to and hoping that he'd just magically decide that he's gay . It's just I'm embaressed to tell the people I like because if their not gay it's just like dafuq did that kid really just ask me out but. I'll have it figured out eventually whether it's contiuelsy clinging to my crush or moving on. I'll go where every my gay dar thinks I can finds someone

4. Goldensun

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    It's tough enough being a teenager without having to cope with being a gay teenager. Just take care of yourself and use your friends to help and support you. And although you're impatient for a boyfriend, just be careful and look after yourself first.
    And don't forget how courageous you've been in coming out to your friends. That's an amazing step you've taken and be proud of yourself. You have every reason to be proud of yourself.

5. dounuts7975

dounuts7975 Guest

I'll agree with you I've a very impatient person it's who I am