1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

coming out was sopposed to help

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Problematic, Aug 31, 2016.

1. Problematic

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I came out to a few friends about having gender identity issues they all took me seriously and still treat me like a human being
    but it didnt help in fact i feel worse maybe its a gender thing and other people like me experence worse dysphoria after coming out but i really dont know
    has this happend to anyone else? or am i just really that messed up

2. AnguishXx

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Some people
    What do you think is the reason you are feeling worse? Because now that you told someone, it seems something beyond your control? Or maybe it's the contrast between how you would like to be percieved and how you really are?

You are not messed up, some worries happened to me too when I first came out :slight_smile: Even if my friend was truly supportive. By the way, it's a great thing if you were taken seriously as well!

3. dounuts7975

dounuts7975 Guest

There's nothing wrong with you . I really might not have the same experiences as you but until someone else who does can say it I will. Your perfectly fine . There's no reason to feel bad in fact you should be happy your freinds are still there for you. Once again I don't know what your going through but life is hard your are completely normal .