1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mayday mayday huge issue!!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by dounuts7975, Aug 31, 2016.

1. dounuts7975

dounuts7975 Guest

Well I never intended for it to happen but my crush who knew I was gay asked me who I liked . I told him he could guess and if he got it right I'd tell him . Well he guessed it his first try. Now he said he needed time to think it over . My first reaction was to go tell my freind who has been giving me advice and then he told me not to text her after I had already texted her so I said okay. I'm just so scared that he'll hate me or not want to be my freind anymore. I don't know what to say or even fucking think . I was so confident and him with a few words could tear down my already low self esteem . :bang::bang::bang::bang:

2. Closed book

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Don't worry too much about it. I've never actually had any experience with dating so I'm not sure how good advice will be but I'll give it a shot.
    If he already knew you were gay then chances are he was already accepting of your sexuality and probably won't hate you just because you like him. He might be a bit embarrassed and unsure of what to do as having another guy crushing on him is probably a new thing for him too.
    And from the sounds of it even if things do go badly (which it probably won't) you have other friends who will be there for you
    Best of luck with everything, I hope it all goes well, (&&&)

---------- Post added 31st Aug 2016 at 10:56 PM ----------

Plus this website will always be here to help, talk and give support <3

3. dounuts7975

dounuts7975 Guest

Thanks yea he did feel kinda awkward about it but seemed ok with it sorta. Lol I have no fucking clue what people text and what they do are 2 separate things I'm really just gonna act like nothing's changed I'll update if he's a dick which I really hope he isn't .

4. Goldensun

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I think you've done something very brave. Hopefully he'll treat you with respect and at the very least remain a good friend. Maybe reassure him that nothing's changed for you except that you've got really strong feelings for him. But give him time to work out his own thoughts first. I hope it works out for you and that you both remain good friends.