1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm probably worried over nothing

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by dounuts7975, Sep 2, 2016.

?

Am I an idiot

1. Is this all just a result of a bad day for him.

93.8%
  2. Am I making him feel uncomfortable somehow?

6.3%
  1. dounuts7975

dounuts7975 Guest

Hi me again or if u don't know me I'm a teen who came out to his freinds. One of which was my crush who put two and two together and realized I liked him. He said he was straight and we moved on. We acted normal the first day after that . But today it started off normally but at the end of the day when we usually talk a lot he was quite quiet and not energetic like his normal adorable self. I don't know if it's something I did that made him uncorfortable or if he was just having a bad day. It's most likely just a bad day but what if it's not? If u have any ideas as to what could be wrong plz tell me if not we'll I'm probably just worrying over nothing. (I didn't tell him what I like about him since that woulda just made it more awkward )

2. Linus

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Too soon to say. I wouldn't worry unless it persists. Then maybe you should confront him about it and ask if anything's wrong. It could be something else in his life that's bothering him.

3. August Silver

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I agree with Linus, wait and see. If he cares about you as a friend it can be difficult to deal with your feelings for him when he knows he won't be able to feel the same way for you. I know this because I've had some friends who had a crush on me and I didn't feel the same way... So if the change in his behaviour turns out to be because of your crush (which may not be the case at all) then that's quite understandable and doesn't mean you've done anything wrong. It's always best for both to be honest, I think.

4. kibou97

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Like others are saying, your best option now is to wait and see how your friend acts for the next few days. I remember my best friend acted weird for a few days after I came out to him but by the end of the week, he went back to acting like his normal self. Granted, I didn't confess any feelings I had about him but chances are, he noticed I atleast felt differently about him than I did with my other male friends.