1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

im messed up.

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by fallendream, Mar 20, 2009.

1. fallendream

i feel like im broken.
    i dont want sympathy.
    i feel like someone at school is teasing me. they get close and i fell comfortable around them and then something happens and i dont feel comfortable near them anymore.

i end up lashing out at my friends and i know im gunna lose them soon.

sometimes it seems like veryones against me.

i dont even know what i hope to gain from posting this...

2. Just Adam

you dont need to hope to gain anything its just nice to vent sometimes i know how you feel im like its 24/7 is there anyone at school you can talk to about this like a counciler have you talked to your friends about how you feel? family it all helps even if they dont know what to say jsut to share your troubles and not bottle them up

take care x

3. fallendream

i dont do too good talking with people. the guy that i feels making an effort to see me (finding my msn off people and adding me on facebook etc.) would never work either (hes popular with the popular people of our year that dont like me :/)

4. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi there! Let me ask you this, why do you lash out at your friends? Is it something that they have said about you, or are they making you angry? Why do you feel that everyone is against you?

Does it matter that he is popular with the people that don't like you? I would say it doesn't because all what matters is that he likes to spend time you. If you want to get to know him or if you want to see if there is a possibility that you two could be friends, talk with him. Don't let his friendship with others deter you from talking to him.

5. Rob13

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Awe. What you perceive is what you create even if it is not there at the start. Try to be happy, and know that everyone on this site is on your side! You will never be alone, and remember, you will be happy again! :slight_smile:

6. Just Adam

and just because hes friends with them doesent mean he is like them if theyre a bunch of gits :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

7. limfjord96

take it from a former "popular kid" if he does like you and befriends you and is as "popular" as you say or as i was, then you will instantly be accepted. most of the "popular" kids that give other people a bad time are just pawns that follow around the other popular kids trying to be just like them, its the ones that reach out and make new friends that are the worth while ones that every one seceretly looks up to....take his invitation and be friends, if could open a whole new world for you.

8. fallendream

actually thats most of year seven at our high-school :|

and thanks for your advice everyone

9. jcoventry1

i agree with limfjord, if one of the really popular guys wants to be freinds with you then go for it and see where it leads, the other popular kids will accept you more if he likes you, i was one of the popular "follower" kids at school, and most of us didnt really like one kid cos he was gay, then when we found out that the most popular guy in school was becoming mates with him, well we all loved him gay or not, turns out they started seeing each other (i was so jealous :slight_smile: ) people are very weird at school trick is to be yourself and not let them bother you.