1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to find out

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Visionary31, Sep 6, 2016.

1. Visionary31

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Hi people,
    I have litlle bit unusual story. Ten years ago, my good friend who is older 13 years, lived in my city. We hang out very well, very often. From time to time, I would sleep at his place. But one day he said that he have some anxious problems with himself, he couldnt sleep, so he will take pill to sleep better. On that day i decided to stay at his place. In the middle of the night i heard him wake up. When he woke up he started to look at me telling: 'Who are you?' I was little scared, I asked him whats wrong but he acted like he is out of his mind. At one moment he came near me, and started telling me ' I want you I want you', then started cudlling me, I was scared, and not sure whats wit him, shakeing him, calling him but he didnt respond. He wasnt agressive just started to cudle me and kiss my legs, and in one moment he took my pants of, and I liked it , and he started sucking me of... But I wasnt sure then what I want, and it was kind of abnormal to me, so I pushed him off, he tried couple more times to do somehting, but i stoped it. Tomorrow, he acted like nothing happend and in one moment said just that he had nightmares... Now he lives in another city, and very rearly we have contact. But I would like to find out if he is still into this things and im not sure if he did that deliberetley or what... I'm bicurious guy, more into girls emotionaly, but for my pleasure I would like to have some male sex... Any opinions on this :slight_smile:))))) thanks