1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Came out to wife but.....

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by raju, Sep 7, 2016.

1. raju

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    My wife found out that i was chatting with a guy and was soon going to meet him.

She was mad and sad and she cried and then i cried and i told her everything ....

I have a daughter and she is the link between us. i cannot touch my wife anymore and we are living. She hates me saying that she has sacrificed her womanhood for my family. if we did not have daughter she wud have walked out.

sometimes she says that she feels like finishing her life. i was curious before my marriage and after my daughter was growing i really got involved in my G-type encounters minus anal sex.

she has somehow moved on....and sometimes relates my anger on silly arguements to my gay orientation and hates me for ruining her life.

we have fights sometimes and end up with same topic. but apart from not having sex anymore nothing has actually changed. whenever she sees other women she is sad and angry after returning home.

I dont know how to deal with it. although most of the time i am on ships away from family...and i thinks my profession has saved my marriage. where she has her space where i dont belong anymore.

She does not see anyone.

but i really love her and no one else. our daughter is the world for us.

can anybody say something on this situation.

I cannot live without my wife. although she say hatred about me....she really cares for me. I have only 1 woman in my life. I dont have any boyfriend or husband. dont want anybody. I just wonder how my life wud be without having sex.

I dont have sex with my gay male friends. I am literally not had sex for last 4 yrs since i have come out to my wife.

2. 108

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It sounds like you two have a very unhealthy relationship, and if you cannot overcome this issue and learn to find the connection you once had, is it fair to raise a child in a tumultuous home with emotionally damaged parents and unhealthy social environment? I'm not saying divorce is the answer but you make the situation seem very dire and insurmountable.

#2 108, Sep 7, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 7, 2016
  3. slickrick

slickrick Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I see you're from Mumbai so I get how the culture might make it so much harder for both of you in this situation.

I think you need to talk to your wife. You need to make it clear to her that it's not her fault, that you love her, and maybe ask for her forgiveness as this has clearly impacted her life, too.

It would be great if you two could be there for each other, build a more open honest relationship as friends, and support each other to future happiness, but none of that can happen without dialogue.

If after time and discussion she remains bitter, then perhaps it would be kinder to both of you to go your separate ways.

I really hope things get better for you.