1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Straight or Gay

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Justindee13, Mar 22, 2009.

1. Justindee13

Ok so the thing i have been battleing the most of all is having a gay friend, someone who knows alittle bit more of wat i am going through. But at my school theres only 600 students and the gay senior is a jerk and the gay junior hes so cute but hates school and he said no we cant hang out people will make asometions i was wtf. I want a gay friend who lives near me and stuff or a huge super straight friend cause my friends rite now are to invovled in other things to care about me just lik e my sister :bang: so how do i approach someone like and ask them to hang out and stuff im so lost :icon_sad: i dont want a love relationship but just a friend relationship with a gay guy thats nots just txting and online so how do i aaproach the guys at school or around my area?

2. Alex19

just tell them. say u just want a friend- someone u can talk too that will understand what your saying. thats all.

3. aerwolfen

i think you need to play it slow,and talk with the people on this site for all your questions,they are here to help,just because someone is gay does not mean they automatically sign some contract that they must spend time with younger gays,your 14,you have alot to learn and respect for others as well for yourself,there is a etiquette to follow,try not to force yourself on other people,slow down,relax think ahead,set up some goals talk with a school guidence counsellor look for some work shops,or even volenteer for some local pride week function,where people are more willing and understanding.friends will come out all in due time,thats my two cent worth,good luck .

4. Justindee13

in a small town thats really hard to come by and school haha yeah rite i have a cousler theropist person but i have only meat him once soo we will see :bang:

5. Sexiross

Sexiross Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    try to rlate with them...find a comon ground with them... and be honest...tell them u want to have a close friend like you cause u need one... i have over 11 best gay , bi friends in my area just by doing that!

6. starfish

I get what you are saying. Sometimes after spending all day with the breaders I need some homo time.

Good news is that making gay friends works the same way as making straight friends. If there is someone you want to spend more time with just go up to them and start talking. It has been my experience that it only takes about 5 minutes to see if there is friendship potential. Even if you just see them in passing go up and say "Hey how is it going?" and get the conversation going.