1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help!!! I Had Sex Today And Im Freakin Out!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by whitefang, Mar 22, 2009.

1. whitefang

Ok the was 20 and hes bout 7.5 and we had unprotected sex.
    after doing it My ass was bleeding and it kinda still is!!!
    WATS WRONG!?!?!?
    HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!:help::help::help::help::help::help:

2. The Enigma

The Enigma Guest

It means he was jsut a little rough. That or you couldn't support what was going in. You are SUPPOSED to use a condom for anal though...unless you wanna be another statistic...It'd suck getting AIDS or HIV that young. Or an STD. No one wants to tell mommy it hurts when you pee. And it WAS consensual right...? You are sixteen...

3. whitefang

So?
    Umm....
    We are both clean I kno that!
    Wats wrong with 16?
    And thx for the only replie cuz im really scared that something is wrong!!!!!

4. The Enigma

The Enigma Guest

It's definitely too rough if he's made you bleed. Did it not hurt? I mean didn't you tel him to stop? Well first off, what your partner has done is called 'Statutory Rape', and if the law finds out he can face prison time and your parents would be immediately notified. I'm sure that would be very unpleasant and haunt you eternally. Not to mention your partner would get raped in prison.

How do you know your partners clean?
    How do you know you are?

Have you been tested? Until you have, you can't say you are. You never know if you may have been born wwith something. Even then diseases may spread during birth.

Are you okay overall? Did you consent to sex? Did you want it or did he force you?

5. Well, it may be that he was rough, large, or you didnt use enough or any lube.....
    Or any of the above....

6. whitefang

spit counts as lube right?
    My mom does not kno and I said yes.
    I have done it before wit him and he gets tested every three months. so if he does not then I shouldnt. Im fine it did hurt but i like pain.

7. ....you may like pain, but not bleeding. know your limits!
    Spit can count as lube, though really i wouldnt recommend it....
    its alot better to use regular lube for a while until your ass can be more comfortable, and even then i use ALOT of spit!!! (!)
    and a (cough) condom...

8. Legnaj

Legnaj Guest

Remember the anal cavity is full of exposed blood vessles and thin tissue. Spit only goes so far. I think it was too rough. If it keeps bleeding after 4 days your gonna have to see a doctor.

9. whitefang

aww no not the doc!!!

10. The Enigma

The Enigma Guest

Yes...condom first and foremost. HIV/AIDS don't always bloom in mere days...often it may take years. So you may get it down the road. Like when you're his age, and you think back to the times you had unprotected sex you'll realize you had gotten it from him. It's not cool knowing you have a death sentence. And really, good sex or not you shouldn't be left bleeding. It can't be cool for your partner either. To me, it's very gross and would be a big major STOP signal.

You could also damage your wound and get an infection in which case you'll have to go to the doctor. And you trust this person? I mean, honestly, they can easily lie to you. It's not that difficult.

Im just saying...weight your options. :slight_smile:
    But tell him to bring some lube and a condom. Honestly...that's a no brainer. If you just take it up the butt without anything to make it easier you're going to be really fuggin sore and bleed.

BUT CONDOMS ARE A MUST WITH ANAL. Really...PLEEEEEASE!!

I also don't encourage sex with minors but ...You should really think of the consequences of that one time you get caught. I mean really, it can fuck up your entire life. If you're going to be a bottom boy, do it with someone closer to your age group? XD Thats just my 2 cents.

11. whitefang

Comdoms are a must from now on!!!!
    I get wat ur saying

12. Sexiross

Sexiross Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I agree to use a condom ! its smarter.and yes ... your partner may say it makes the good feeling less and condoms suck....but its safer and it will help u down the road... Trust me ...im a bottom and ive been through what u did at first, use lube and pay attention to how ur body acts with certain things u do. im 16 too, i slept witha 24 year old, it delt perfect, his older,smarter,pays bills, more experienced, but older guys usually tend toscrew whats available...be smart, mess with ur age limit,i got hurt by a older guy, dont want u to get hurt the same as i did!

13. whitefang

awww I'm sorry!!!(*hug*):kiss:

14. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    OK, so what can you learn from your experience?

* Condoms. Every time.

* Lube. Every time. And no, spit doesn't count. Neither does vaseline or hand lotion. LUBE.

* Tops can't just stick it in and go to town. Bottoms need to be prepped, with lubed fingers. This can take several minutes. Do it. It prevents you feeling like you do now afterwards, and makes the entire experience a lot better for you.

>>>But tell him to bring some lube and a condom.

Fuck that - have your own. Then he can't pull the "I didn't bring any, so can we do it without just this once" routine. And yes, some tops WILL pull that. If they do, send them packing. Your health (and maybe your life) isn't worth one fuck.

Lex

15. whitefang

The last part funny but oh so ture!
    Thx to u all....
    But wat is up wit me ass?
    why hasnt it stopped bleeding?
    its only a lil thou... not as much now

16. The Enigma

The Enigma Guest

Well, was it gushing like Niagra falls earlier? That should be a terrible indicator. If it doesn't stop, you may have to report it to your mom and go see a doctor...or at least the school nurse.

17. pokeypanda

Yea I would definalty go see a doctor if it doesn't stop SOON!

18. Louise

The anal cavity has a very abundant blood supply, lots of little veins... that is why they give medcine in the form of suppositories because it is absorbed into the body much quicker than swallowing it. Anyway that said, if you had rough sex with your partner he probably burst several of these small blood vessels and if you are bleeding less now it is probably because some have healed up while some are still healing. It depends on the amount of damage he did to you.

One way to calm pain or bleeding is to use hemarroid (sorry poor spelling) suppositories as they help reduce the swelling/bleeding by contracting the blood vessels. Like everyone else said, lube will avoid this problem in the future... it doesn't stop you having and enjoying rough sex, it just means that you won't damage (our you will do less damage) to yourself.

19. whitefang

oh....
    It stopped bleeding

20. Alex19

ok, use a condom next time, alright? and maybe some lube... pain may feel good to you, but dont let it get to the point where it could do some damage.