1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Have u Ever......

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Sexiross, Mar 23, 2009.

1. Sexiross

Sexiross Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    It feels like i have to act like the thirsties smut to get guys attention! i mean were the hell are all the sweet guys .... every guy that i meet always end up some sexed crazed perv. I mean..... i dont mind having sex but... come on... Guys that i dated are always wanted to have sex.... and it seems like i have to be stuck up,Mean, big headed , firtatous, and , kinky/dirty for i guy to like me.And i dont want to be like that.... i want a guy to like me for me.But im soooo guilty for being desperate for a guy to like me ... that i turn into a dirty talking smeeze!!!!!!:eusa_doh::bang:

2. Justindee13

well i wont lead into a bad relationship or try to be so desperate. i would let time play out and see wat happens from there. in my opinion sex only relationships never last

3. Colly

I know how you feel, guys have actually ended our relationship when I didn't want to have sex when he wanted to. Sadly, it's happened more than once. You just need to hang in there, you'll find someone that isn't as sex crazed as the rest of them. To be frank, if you're making yourself out to be as you say, that's probably all you're ever going to find. Be yourself. Have confidence. It'll happen.

4. Sexiross

Sexiross Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    thank you guys for your kindness..... im really not like this...only when i like a guy i become really different....bad habits i guess lol

5. Colly

It's okay mate. We all get like this sometimes. So, this guy you like.. Are you Sacred he'll turn out like the rest of them?

6. Sexiross

Sexiross Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    yes.... and i dont want to be rejected...rejection is not a easy thing to deal with for me

7. Kirakishou

Usually (and I emphasize usually), guys that want the more serious side of a relationship are of the shy and reserved type. You'll have to hunt them down.:slight_smile:

8. Colly

Again. Something more I can relate to (and I'm sure everyone else can too). In short, nobody likes being rejected. At all. It normally provokes questions like "Why does he/she not like me?" "Is there something wrong with me?". The truth is, more often than not the answers to such questions is no. There are multiple reasons why a person can reject you, and it's a lot easier for them, because unlike you, they haven't gotten their hopes up. Rejection usually reflects on the person you're hitting on, and to an extent the way they reject you. A common rule of thumb is to be confident, but not too confident. You don't want to come off as self absorbed..

9. Sexiross

Sexiross Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    lol ill keep that in mind.