1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I've come out to myself..what the heck do I do now?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by poeticpenguin, Sep 28, 2016.

1. poeticpenguin

Out Status:
    A few people
    I've really begun to own my sexuality after wrestling with it over the past few months in particular. I'm actually not terrified anymore when I think of not straight and myself in the same sentence. Buuut, serious question...what does one do after acknowledging this part of themselves?

Like, I would love it if there were a "So you're gay, now what?" handbook of sorts. If there is, please inbox it to me ASAP!

What has been everyone's general process in regards to coming out and getting more acquainted with self, the LGBT+ community, coming out to others? Would there happen to be any good resources I could look into?

Thanks in advance!

2. Darthsam

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I just emitted to my self that I love the way I am and it was by chance I came out to my family but its the best thing that has ever happened to me I was struggling every day with not being able to be my self now I don't have to hide any longer empty closets is a great place to start it's help me and the people are amazing