1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm Back!!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Will1975, Jun 26, 2007.

1. Will1975

Will1975 Guest

Okay!

I think it has been about 4-5 months that I havn't been here. So I probably missed quite a bit.

Well I went through another period of denying who I am. It still doesn't work. So I am back as of today. I'll keep coming back I hope. I am going to go and see a therapist today. Not because I think I am crazy, but becuase I need someone real to talk with. I'll let you all know how that goes. Once again I appreciate you all being here.

What to do?? I suppose my fears have subsided somewhat, but I am still working on it.

Well that is all I have to say today. I'll post another comment on this after my visit with a therpist today.

Talk to you all in a bit.

:smilewave

2. Jim1454

I hope your appointment goes well. My therapist has been really good for me - not forcing me to admit anything that I wasn't ready to admit, but asking the right questions to make me realize certain things about myself... Good luck.

3. Double Dubya

Welcome back :smilewave
    Hope you find the help you want here on EC
    WW

4. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

Welcome back Will! :slight_smile:

5. EthanS

EthanS Guest

Welcome!!!! even tho i dont kno hu u r :icon_bigg :icon_bigg :icon_bigg :icon_bigg :smilewave

6. SadConfusedBandGeek

hah nice to meet you:slight_smile:

7. blake21

welcome back

8. Will1975

Will1975 Guest

Thank you all for the warm returns.

So I was able to talk openly to the therapist the other day. It felt really good. He and I agreed that it was a step in the right direction. So now it's just one day at a time I suppose. I'll post on here as things get going.

TYVM

9. Jim1454

Glad to hear your meeting went well. I don't know how I would have made it through without the help and guidance of my therapist.

Good luck.