1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm on the fence..

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Mynameisjen, Oct 2, 2016.

1. Mynameisjen

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Okay so, I'll basically try cutting to the chase..

But I've always been attracted to women. I've been with a few women never anything serious really.. My childhood bestfriend and I actually slept together, she's a female we were pretty young.
    But I've been with a few guys, but I always end up in the same boat.. Asking myself if I'm really into them, because the sexual attraction just fades off.

Recently I started talking to an old friend of mine who identifies as a lesbian. And we've been friends for almost four years. I really feel myself falling for her.. I haven't told her this though. And it's really intense and really confusing for me and I know she has strong feelings for me and always has.. But here's the hunch.. I have a boyfriend. And I have a daughter (not with current bf) we've lived together for 2 years now.. An been together for three years. Our sex life is non existent I just am not feeling it anymore. I'm not on any hormonal BC or anything..

But my friend triggers a lot of feelings in me I've never had before. And I know I need to tell my boyfriend how I feel but here's another issue.. He doesn't like the lgbt community at all.. The other day he was talking to his dad about the parades in Toronto an he was trashing it and I found myself very offended by this and I was personally hurt.. I defended the lgbt community by butting in and saying he had no right to say these things..

I'm scared to tell him how I feel and tell him my feelings because I feel it's going to go ugly on me.. ):

Oh, and I told my sister the other day.. She was supportive but thus far she's the only one in my life. I just don't know how to go about this :icon_sad: