1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Coming out as genderfluid, male and female.

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Identityunknown, Oct 4, 2016.

1. Identityunknown

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    So I'm not really asking for advice but I will always welcome suggestions. I went to the Pride festival in Asheville just a few days ago, followed by the after party at my first ever night club, Scandals. I had the most fun I've ever had in my life and it's inspired me to come out as genderfluid, male and female. I came out to two coworkers today and they were completely interested and accepting. I just don't know how far to go with expressing my second gender because it is a large, shareholder controlled corporation.

2. TayReb

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Congratulations on coming out! i'm genderfluid as well, so it's cool to see another one coming out and being themselves!:thumbsup:The Pride Festival sounds like fun! As for your coworkers, its great that the two you came out to were accepting, but if you feel uncomfortable coming out to anyone else, thats understandable. If you want to come out to anyone else, I say go for it!

3. Quantumreality

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Have you researched your company's EO policy? Their own stated policy may ease your potential concerns - or possibly raise Red Flags for you. But either way, it may help with your decision-making.