1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I feel like two people

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by dudethere, Mar 25, 2009.

1. dudethere

I feel like I'm depressed but I put on and feel happy. Is it poible to be like this? I oculd cry at any given moment if I think about all the stupid things I've gone threw after coming. If you do know the stroy let me know in a reply and I'll type it. I just don't feel like anything has changed and maybe that's why im so sad.

2. fanfreek

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    That is the main reason why I can't come out, the fear of something like that would just ruin me.

I hope things get well for you in the future.

3. Just Adam

im afraid to come out. whats changed though your out you dont have to hide anymore you are who you are tehy know so live your life how you want if they have a problem they need to deal with it your family is supposed ot love you and support you its not your fault your gay and live your life

4. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    What specifically makes you sad? Dumb things from the past? We've all done them. The key thing, though, is that they're in the past. They may affect you still, but you can start moving forward from them if you want.

Lex

5. Jim1454

As Lex said, what has happened already can't be changed. I love the following passage - and try to live my life this way... Maybe you'll take something away from it too.

If people are giving you a hard time at school, they will likely continue to do so all the while you are reacting to it. If you rise above it and don't give them the satisfaction, they'll likely stop. You really do have to separate the stuff that counts from the stuff that doesn't. And losers at school picking on you really don't count. Doing well at school, getting along with your teachers, having a few good friends and getting along with your family is important - stuff that counts.

If you want to talk though, send me a PM. I'm around, and might be able to help.